Tancheon Stream is famous for its beautiful environment and cultural value. Try walking way of 30.6km alongside the stream. It will invite you to a fantastic world of nature and vibrant water edges that you've never seen before.
The stream is narrow while the streamside is wide and this enables both streamsides to be utilized for various purposes giving Tancheon Stream the best advantage.
- Tancheon, a place for cooling Paddling pools, a must-go place
There are 5 paddling pools in Tacheon Stream area. Taepyeong-dong Paddling Pool is located near Samwon Apartments at Taepyong-dong, Sujeong-gu and Yatap-dong Paddling Pool is located in front of Manna Church at Yatap-dong, Bundang-gu. Jeongja-dong Paddling Pool is easy to find as it is located in front of Singi Elementary School and close to the subway station. In addition, Geumgok-dong Paddling Pool is located aroud Bulgok Middle School at Geumgok-dong, Bundang-gu and Maemdol Park Paddling Pool is located in Maemdol Park behind Bundang-gu Office.
- Place for playing golf Park Golf Club
You can enjoy various sports including football, basketball, volleyball and golf in Tancheon Stream area. How about playing golf at Park Golf Club with 9 holes located between Sunaegyo Bridge and Baekhyeongyo Bridge, Bundanggu? You can learn to play golf at Park Golf Club without paying too much for golf classes. Please remember that the club is closed on Mondays and open to anyone from 08:00 to 18:00 for the rest of the week.
Tancheon Paddling Pools
- Enquiry : 031-729-4343
- Operating period : Late June to late August, every year
- Operating hours : 10:00 to 19:00 (closed on Mondys)
- Admission fee : Free
- Amenities : Parasol, dressing shower rooms, snack bar
- Website : www.seongnam.go.kr
Tancheon Park Golf Club
- Address : 47, Sunae-dong, Bundang-gu (Sunaegyo Bridge to Baekhyeongyo Bridge)
- Enquiry : 031-715-4141
- Size : 9 holes, 606m, 34 Par
- Operating hours : 08:00 to 18:00 (closed on Mondays)